OEM/ODM, Design Service Offered
5086 aluminum coil, with Mg content between 3.5%-4.5% by weight, belongs to high-magnesium and non-heat-treatable alloy. So 5086 aluminum alloy coil has higher strength than 5052 aluminum alloy, but little lower strength than 5083 aluminum. As we know, 5086, 5083 and 5052 aluminum alloy are all recognized as marine grade aluminum, which are mostly used. Including 5086 aluminum coil has excellent corrosion resistance, good weldability, surface treatment, and moderate strength. It is well used in boats' sides, deck, fuel tank truck, pressure vessels, transportation equipments, anodizing material, checker plates, etc.
1. Excellent Corrosion Resistance. 5086 aluminum coil can resist the corrosion of strong seawater, industrial atmosphere, petrochemical and other media.
2. Better Weldability and Good Formability. 5086 aluminum alloy coil can be used for the manufacture of welding parts with high requirements, with excellent welding forming effect !
3. Moderate Strength. The tensile strength of 5086 aluminum coilσb(MPa)：≥240, yield strengthσ0.2(MPa): ≥95, elongationδ10(%): ≥10, and elongationδ5(%): ≥12.
1. Shipbuilding: yachts, patrol ships, cargo ships, workboats, fishboats etc.
2. Vehicle Bodies: metro train, tip truck and tank truck bodies etc.
3. Aluminum armor, aircraft welding parts.
4. Anodizing Material. It is worth mentioning that, the anodizing effect on the surface of 5086 aluminum coil is very good, and it also greatly improves the surface hardness, enhances wear and corrosion resistance. It is a very good anodizing material.
For all inquiries, please fill in the form below (* are required) to send us a brief message, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.