OEM/ODM, Design Service Offered
5454 aluminum coil with Mg content between 2.4-3.0% by weight, belongs to low-Mg and non-heat-treatable alloy. As a comparison, 5454 aluminum alloy has little higher strength than 5052 aluminum alloy, with overall performance similar to 5154 aluminum but better corrosion resistance and excellent weldability other machining properties. Most notably, 5454 aluminum coil is the preferred alloy choice for storing hot liquids, making up the shortage of heat - resistance of 5083 aluminum alloy for tank material. So, 5454 aluminum sheet/ coil is currently used for tank, dry bulk trailers, dump bodies, presure siren, welded structures,etc, which have been favored by the market !
1. Moderate Strength. Similarly, 5454 aluminum coil can improve its strength and mechanical properties through cold processing.
2. High Elevated Temperatures Adaptability. 5454 aluminum alloy coil can withstand high temperature very well, at the same time has strong weather resistance, no low temperature brittleness, and excellent corrosion resistance.
3. Better Weldability and Formability. Besides, the 5454 aluminum coil adopted in various welding methods has little crack tendency, and its formability is very good.
1. Welding parts, mechanical components, tank/ dry bulk trailers and dump bodies, other vehicle bodies.
2. Pressure vessels, containers, boilers.
3. Storage equipment and transportation of liquid petroleum and industrial gas.
4. The upper structure of fast ferries, yachts, workboats, fishboats etc.
For all inquiries, please fill in the form below (* are required) to send us a brief message, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.