OEM/ODM, Design Service Offered
3A21 aluminum sheet is also a typical 3 series Al-Mn antirust alloy, but it's not difficult to sfind that it has the letter A in its name. In fact, the A here represents an improvement on the original pure aluminum, so as to develop 3A21 aluminum instead of aluminum alloy. Similarly, 3A21 aluminum sheet is also a non-heat treated alloy, and can only be enhanced by cold machining. Besides, due to the addition of the main alloy Mn, 3A21 aluminum alloy has the characteristics of excellent corrosion resistance, good formability and weldability, and appropriate strength, etc., so it is widely used in both these properties and the conditions requiring higher strength than the 1-series alloy, or the low-load parts working in liquid and gas medium, etc.
1. Excellent Corrosion Resistance. The 3A21 aluminum sheet is close to the corrosion resistance of industrial pure aluminum, has good corrosion resistance to atmosphere, fresh water, seawater and some acids, etc.
2. Better Plasticity. The plasticity of 3A21 aluminum alloy is very high in the annealing state, good in the case of semi-cold hardening, and low in the case of cold hardening.
3. Good Weldability. 3A21 aluminum sheet has good spot welding, gas welding, argon arc welding and other welding effects.
4. Mechnical Properties. 3A21 aluminum sheet tensile strength σb (MPa) is 120-160, conditional yield strength σ0.2 (MPa)≥8, elongation δ10≤2%.
1. Low load parts for working in liquid or gaseous medium. Such as Oil tanks, Gasoline, Lubricating oil pipes, Various liquid containers, and other small load parts made by deep drawing.
2. For use under conditions of higher strength than 1 series alloy. Such as Kitchen utensils, Food/chemical products processing and storage equipment, Transport tank of liquid products, Thin plate for all kinds of pressure vessels and pipe, Brazed plate-type heat exchanger, Insulation equipment, Cosmetic board, Photocopying machine drum, Marine tread plate. As for wire is used for rivets.
For all inquiries, please fill in the form below (* are required) to send us a brief message, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.