OEM/ODM, Design Service Offered
The 5A05 aluminum sheet is an Al-Mg series rust-proof aluminum alloy (the magnesium content of 5B05 is slightly higher than 5A05). The alloy has a higher magnesium content and a lower strength, which is similar to that of 5A03 alloy. Anneal temper has high plasticity and moderate plasticity in semi-cold work hardening. 5A05 aluminum sheet with hydrogen atom welding, spot welding, gas welding, argon arc welding has good welding performance, high corrosion resistance, low machinability during annealing, good machinability during semi-hardening, and anodizing when manufacturing rivets .
1. Since 5A05 aluminum sheet also belongs to 5 series alloy, its main characteristics are low density, high tensile strength and high elongation. The weight of aluminum-magnesium alloy is lower than other series under the same area.
2. High strength, especially anti-fatigue strength.
3. High corrosion resistance, can not be strengthened by heat treatment.
4. Plasticity is good during semi-cold work hardening, low plasticity when cold work hardening, good weldability, and can be polished.
5. It belongs to the hot-rolled aluminum sheet series, so it can be used for deep oxidation processing.
6. The machinability of 5A05 aluminum is relatively poor. If you want to process it without deformation, you can choose 5052 aluminum sheet, 5083 aluminum sheet, 5A06 aluminum sheet, 5056 aluminum sheet, etc.
Uses are mainly used for low load parts that require high plasticity and good weldability, such as fuel tanks (because they weigh less than other series aluminum alloys in the same area, they can also be used for aircraft fuel tanks), gasoline Or lubricating oil pipes, various liquid containers and other small load parts made by deep drawing. The wire is used for welding rods and rivets (requires anodizing). In foreign countries, similar alloys of 5A05 aluminum sheet (such as 5456) are used to make armor plates and high-strength structural parts. Storage tanks, pressure vessels, and marine components.