OEM/ODM, Design Service Offered
6060 aluminum sheet is an alloy in the forged aluminum-magnesium-silicon series (6000 or 6xxx series). It has a relationship with 6063 aluminum sheet and 6061 aluminum sheet, but the relationship with 6063 is much closer than that with 6061. The main difference between 6060 and 6063 is that the magnesium content of 6063 is slightly higher. It can be formed by extrusion, forging or rolling, but is not used for casting as a forged alloy. It cannot be work hardened, but is usually heat treated to produce a higher strength but less ductile temper.
1. 6060 aluminum sheet has similar properties to 6063, medium strength. Good corrosion resistance and good welding performance.
2. 6060 aluminum sheet is lightweight, but has impact resistance.
3. Mainly magnesium and silicon. Mg2Si is the main strengthening phase, so it is a type of non-ferrous metal structural material widely used in industry.
4. It is a low density and high strength aluminum alloy material currently widely used abroad.
5. Good process performance (easy to be extruded) Good oxidation coloring performance.
6060 aluminum sheet has been widely used in aviation, aerospace, automotive, machinery manufacturing, shipbuilding aluminum and chemical industries. The main use of 6060 aluminum plate: automobile doors, trucks, tower buildings, ships and other buildings that require strength, weldability and corrosion resistance.
Camera lenses, couplers, electronics and connectors, brake pistons, valves and valve parts, etc.
For all inquiries, please fill in the form below (* are required) to send us a brief message, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.