OEM/ODM, Design Service Offered
7A04 belongs to the Al-Zn-Mg-Cu series ultra-high strength aluminum alloy, also known as ultra-hard aluminum. It is a relatively mature and widely used alloy in ultra-hard aluminum. It is a good aluminum material for aerospace. The advantages of 7A04 aluminum sheet used in aircraft aluminum plates are to reduce aircraft fuel consumption, increase aircraft flight speed, increase loading capacity and reduce aircraft weight. Compared with other 7 series aluminum plates such as 7050 aluminum plate, the heat resistance of 7A04 alloy is poor. When the temperature is higher than 125 ℃, the alloy will quickly soften. Avoid high temperature environment when using.
1. High strength heat treatable alloy.
2. Good mechanical properties and processability.
3. Easy to process and good wear resistance.
4. Good corrosion resistance (better corrosion resistance under artificial aging temper) and good oxidation resistance.
5. Annealing and fresh quenching temper plasticity moderate
6. Spot welding has good weldability and poor gas welding.
7. The machinability after heat treatment is good, but the machinability after annealing is not good.
Aviation fixtures, trucks, tower buildings, marine aluminum plates, pipelines, etc. need to have strength, weldability, and corrosion resistance in buildings. Such as aircraft parts, gears and shafts, fuse parts, instrument inlet shafts and gears, missile parts, turbines, keys, aircraft, aerospace and defense applications.
For all inquiries, please fill in the form below (* are required) to send us a brief message, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.