5052 h34 aluminum sheet，H3—temper for work hardening and stabilization. Not applicable to all products, products with stable mechanical properties are possible. As for the processing process, it can be heat treated after work hardening, or it can be caused by heat during processing. Please note that H3 temper is only suitable for alloys that are gradually aging and softened at room temperature (unless they are stabilized).
The second digit after H3 also has its meaning. Indicates the degree of work hardening of aluminum alloy. Various HXX subdivided temperament codes represent their corresponding degree of work hardening.
①The alloy has good hot process plasticity. The forging and die forging temperature is 420~475°C, and the thermal deformation with a deformation rate of >80% is performed in this temperature range.
②The cold stamping performance is related to the temper of the alloy. If the cold stamping performance of various tempers is to be ranked, the first is the annealing (O) temper, the H32, H34 state is second, and the H36/H38 temper is the last.
①The alloy has excellent welding performance, which is specifically manifested in gas welding, arc welding, resistance welding, spot welding, seam welding, etc. There is a tendency of crystal cracks during argon arc welding. The brazing performance is still good, but the soft brazing performance is poor.
②The strength and plasticity of the weld are high, and the strength of the weld is 90%-95% of the strength of the base metal. The disadvantage is that the airtightness of the weld is not high. It is recommended to use 5A03 alloy as the solder, which can improve its airtightness and eliminate the tendency of cracks.
The cutting performance of the alloy in the annealed state is not good, but it is improved in the cold hardened state.
Last time we mentioned 3003 vs 5052. Let's first look at the data about tensile strength. Tensile strength of 1060 aluminum sheet: 110-130, tensile strength of 5052 series: 210-230. It can be seen from the data that the hardness of 5052 is almost double that of 1060.
Elongation: The elongation of the 1060 series is 5%, and the elongation of the 5052 series is between 12-16%. It can also be considered that when the 5052 series is 100% harder than the 1060, the elongation has also increased by about 200%.
Chemical properties: 1060 is pure aluminum sheet, 5052 is alloy aluminum sheet. If you are used in a humid environment, even in sea water, the best choice is 5052. After all, the corrosion resistance of 5052 alloy is excellent.
1. Paper or film the aluminum sheet to ensure that the surface of the aluminum sheet is intact without scratches;
2. It is usually wrapped in plastic or kraft paper to prevent moisture and rain. Ensure that the aluminum sheet is clean and free of dirt during transportation (each package has a moisture-proof desiccant to ensure that our products are in areas with more rain and rain, and will not affect product quality);
3. Install wooden pallets and reinforce them with steel belts to avoid collisions during transportation and ensure that the shape of the aluminum sheet is almost unchanged;
4. All exported products are packed in wooden boxes and brackets with fumigation marks;
5. If you have other packaging requirements, you can tell us and pack them according to your requirements.
For all inquiries, please fill in the form below (* are required) to send us a brief message, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.