Mingtai News
HomeMedia CenterMingtai News
Mingtai News Social Media Special Topic

Aluminum metal plate

2021-05-06

Aluminum metal plate

How to classify aluminum metal plate? First of all, there are too many classification rules, such as 1/8 aluminum sheet, 1/4 aluminum plate, 3 8 aluminum plate, 1/2 inch aluminum plate, etc. according to thickness. Alloy is also a classification rule, as well as tempering, whether it can be heat treated, application areas, and so on. According to the surface treatment, there will be more types, such as alumina plate, color coated aluminum plate, aluminum checker plate and so on. From decorative items to mechanical parts, and even airplanes, aluminum metal plate has a wide range of influences in the structure of the application. Here are a few types to introduce.

aluminum metal plate

1060 aluminum metal plate

1060 aluminum plate, also called pure aluminum plate, is the most representative aluminum plate alloy of the 1 series aluminum plate. The aluminum content of 1060 aluminum plate is 99.6%, and the other elements are 0.4%. Advantages of 1060 aluminum plate: plasticity, corrosion resistance, electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity are high, and industries that do not require high strength can use this alloy; but as pure aluminum, 1060 aluminum plate has low hardness and poor cutting performance, and cannot be heat treated. Strengthening, these shortcomings limit the application of 1060 aluminum plate.

aluminum plate sheet metal

3003 aluminum metal plate

3003 aluminum metal plate has many specifications, tempering includes: F, O, H12, H14, H16, H18, H19, H22, H24, 26, H28, H111, H112, H114. Thickness range: 0.2-500mm, and press Need to be customized. The overall performance of the aluminum plate is stable and reliable, and the recycling rate is high. Its anti-rust performance is excellent; easy to process, excellent forming processing characteristics, relatively higher strength; good corrosion resistance and good welding and electrical conductivity; good impact resistance, not easy to break, good plasticity, plate shape excellent. However, 3003 cannot be heat treated. Another alloy, 5005, is sometimes used as a substitute for 3003.

5052 aluminum metal plate

5052 aluminum plate is an aluminum-magnesium alloy formed of pure aluminum and a certain amount of magnesium. The aluminum content is about 96%, the magnesium content is 2.2%-2.8%, and the rest are other elements. Such as silicon, copper, iron, etc. Aluminum-magnesium alloys have excellent properties and are particularly widely used in high-tech fields. 5052 alloy aluminum plate is a representative alloy of aluminum-magnesium alloy, with excellent strength and fatigue resistance. It has a wide range of applications in high-tech fields, complex environments, and aerospace fields, such as auto parts, shipbuilding, and so on.

aluminum plate metal panels

6061 aluminum metal plate

Compared with the 7 series alloy, the 6 series alloy has higher fatigue strength; compared with the 2 series alloy, the 6 series alloy has better corrosion resistance. By adding a small amount of various elements, it can have some effects on the 6 series alloy, such as refining the grain, changing the crystalline state, and improving the casting, rolling and heat treatment processes to obtain better comprehensive performance. The application of the field has great advantages.

Products Recommended
3003 aluminum sheet
3003 aluminum sheetThickenss: 0.1-500mm
Model: 3003
5052 aluminum checker plate
5052 aluminum checker plateThickenss: 1.0-8.0mm
Model: 5052
1060 aluminum foil
1060 aluminum foilThickenss: 0.014-0.2mm
Model: 1060
Industry Application
Aluminum Chequer Plate Flooring
Aluminum Chequer Plate Flooring Application: Aluminum Chequer Plate Flooring
Model: 1060/3003/5754/6061
Aluminum Checker Plate
Aluminum Checker Plate Application: Wainscot/Floor/Stairs
Model: Aluminum Checker Plate
Aluminum Sheets for Sign Making
Aluminum Sheets for Sign Making Application: Aluminum Sign Blanks
Model: 1060 Aluminum Sheet
Aluminum Cans Alloy
Aluminum Cans Alloy Application: Aluminum Cans
Model: 3104
Checking Order Quality Test Before Delivery Check Items When Packing Packaging And Transport
Get An Instant Quotation

For all inquiries, please fill in the form below (* are required) to send us a brief message, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Name:
* Email:
Tel: