The international standard width of aluminum plates is 1000, 1200, 1220mm. We usually define aluminum plates with a width of more than 1500mm as ultra-wide aluminum plates. 2000mm width aluminum plate in Korea belongs to them.
Generally, the thickness of ultra-wide aluminum plates can only be more than 1mm. The main materials are 5052 and 6061 aluminum alloys, and the common thickness is 1.0–260 mm.
Mingtai Aluminum owns the fourth SMS 2800mm six-roll cold rolling mill in China. It produces hot-rolled aluminum plates that are 0.8mm thin and with a finished product width of up to 2600mm. It is one of the few domestic manufacturers that can produce ultra-wide aluminum plates.
The 2000mm width aluminum plate produced by Mingtai Aluminum is widely used in wide curtain wall panels, automobiles, ships, busbars, silos, fuel tanks, antenna pot materials, LNG storage tanks, aluminum bottle caps, molds and other fields.
Six-roll cold rolling mill produces typical products of ultra-wide aluminum plates
- Extra wide curtain wall aluminum plate (1100 aluminum plate, 3003 aluminum plate)
- Aluminum plates for ultra-wide aluminum busbars (1100 aluminum plates, 1060 ultra-wide aluminum plates)
- Extra-wide aluminum plate for ships (5083 aluminum plate, 5086 aluminum plate)
- Aluminum plates for tank trucks (5083, 5454, 5182)
- LNG storage tank aluminum plate (5083)
- Aluminum alloy silo (5052, 3003)
- New energy bus roof panels (3003,5052,5083)
- Aluminum plate for C82 coal truck (5083, 5086)
- Antenna pot material (3003)
Advantages of Mingtai 2000mm width aluminum plate
- The speed of the six-high cold rolling mill can reach 1200 meters/minute, which is three times that of ordinary rolling mills. The width of the finished products that can be produced is as wide as 2600mm, and the width of the finished products is beyond the reach of other ordinary rolling mills.
- The six-roll cold rolling mill can easily produce ultra-wide aluminum plates, and the product plate shape and plate surface are smoother and more delicate, the thickness tolerance is smaller, and the performance is more stable. After testing, all indicators far exceed the standards.